Friday, May 9, 2008

Introduction


Hi! My name is Kelli Stouffer. I am a senior at Florida Gulf Coast University and am majoring in Elementary Education. I am very passionate about education and children. Currently, I live in Florida, but I will always be a small town, Pennsylvania girl. I absolutely love the outdoors. Hiking, camping, boating, and water sports are some of my favorite things to do. I also have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with Broadway musicals. I can't wait to start teaching in a year. I believe that life is intended to be joyous, so as Mark Twain once said, "Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt, and live like it's Heaven on Earth." (The picture is of me and a girl that I used to nanny for full time. I still watch her on occasion. This is on a cruise in Europe that her family took me on....talk about a job with perks!)

No comments: